Your access to make use of the Boat’s Coin Services (“Services”) including:
Boat’s Coin SDK (“SDK”)
Boat’s Coin Data (“Data”)
Boat’s Coin Application Programming Interfaces (“API”)
www.boatscoin.com website and associated subdomains (“Website”)
In the event that you are accepting in the best interest of a legal entity, you stand in the position to have the authority to bind such entity, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall be about such entity.
Changes to this Terms of service
Boat’s Coin is operated by GLOBAL MONEY UNION INC, a USA company registered in Wilmington at the following address:
GLOBAL MONEY UNION INC.
717 N. Union Street #72
Wilmington, DE 19805
Incorporated in the State of Delaware under the General Corporation Law as a corporation.
Company Tax Number (EIN): 52-2302391
Confidentiality of data access
You are in charge of sustaining the privacy of the API key that grants you access to the Services. You are likewise in charge of all the activities that happen under your account. You consent to immediately inform Boat’s Coin Support of any unapproved use of your API key or some other break of security. You accept and concur that Boat’s Coin won’t be at risk of any loss or harm emerging from your failure to conform to these prerequisites. Your utilization of the Services is personal to you, and you may not transfer or give access to the Services to others. Any sharing or distribution made by you of your access benefits may bring about the cancelation of your use of the Services without discount.
Utilization of the Data
Usage of the Data
You may display the Data to the general public on a public website owned or controlled by your organization, which allow the general public to screen the Data for yacht investing. You may share this data in a legal way and with any number of people. You may not provide the Data, or any aspect thereof, available to be purchased, lease, license or business redistribution in raw or bulk form.
You comprehend and concur that the services are offered “as seems to be” without representation, guarantee or state of any sort. Boat’s Coin and its third party providers explicitly disclaim all guarantees and conditions as to the site and services, involving all suggested guarantees and states of merchantable quality, merchantability, toughness, wellness for a specific reason, title and non-encroachment. All substance and services are liable to change.
You comprehend that we may utilize third-party merchants to give fundamental equipment, programming, networking, stockpiling, and related innovation to offer the Services. You concur and accept that we are not accountable in any way at all for any activities or inactions of third-parties.
You comprehend and concur that Boat’s Coin and its third party providers don’t give representation, guarantee or condition that:
- the site and services will be endless, well-timed, secure, dependable, precise or mistake-free;
- the site and services will meet your prerequisites;
- the Database acquired via the services will live up to your desires, be appropriate for any aim, or be exact, whole, dependable, present, well-timed, satisfactory, or mistake free.
Boat’s Coin and its third-party providers disclaim all accountability for the utilization or understanding of the services information. Services Data might be deferred, incorrect or contain mistakes or exclusions, and Boat’s Coin and its third party providers will have no risk with reference thereto. Boat’s Coin does not support nor is in charge of the services information of any third party provider.
You consent to reimburse and hold us and our executives, officers, investors, subsidiaries, partners, operators, and licensors safe from and against all cases, reasons for action, losses, costs, harms, and expenses, including lawyers’ charges, as a result of:
- your infringement of the Terms
- your utilization of the Services or any content, data or information retrieved on or through the Services or
- your encroachment or infringement of any third-party’s rights, including licensed properties rights
Limitation of Liability
You comprehend and concur that by no means will Boat’s Coin or its third-party’s providers be obligated for any immediate, indirect, coincidental, extraordinary or any other impalpable losses possibly happen by you or any third parties.
You may terminate your use of the Services by submitting a termination request to Boat’s Coin Support. You agree that Boat’s Coin may, without earlier notice, instantly end, confine your access to or suspend your utilization of the Services. Cause for such closure, the constraint of access or suspension will incorporate, however not be restricted to:
- vindictive activities that harm or could harm the trustworthiness of the Services
- Further, you concur that all dissolutions, restrictions of access and suspensions will be made in Boat’s Coin sole discretion and Boat’s Coin will not be liable to you or any third party with respect thereto. Upon dissolution by you or after the termination notice by Boat’s Coin, you should pulverize instantly all materials got from the Services and any duplicates thereof.